Recruitment and teacher training
We love recruiting new teachers, including swimmers from our advanced-level groups. Everyone starts as a Water Helper, which paves the way with support and in-house training to becoming fully qualified teachers.
- A flexible option for parents with school age children (Classes are usually evenings and weekends)
- Develop a challenging and rewarding career working with young children/young adults
- Good hourly rate
- Enjoy teaching an important life skill
- See children’s confidence in the water grow
Benefits for young people:
- Get a head start by learning to be a water helper before training to become a fully qualified swimming teacher.
- Get a great qualification for your C.V or university application
- Incorporate training into your Duke of Edinburgh Award
- Gain valuable work experience, such as dealing with colleagues, being part of a team, timekeeping, record keeping, completing paperwork
- Earn an extra income whilst at university/college
- Develop your communication skills by dealing with children of all abilities, overcoming any issues and dealing with parents/adults in a professional manner.
If you’d like to be apart of our team, we’d love to hear from you.